EROVET+ Transnational Meeting in Turkey
Ankara | November, 2019
- Appointment of the members of the Steering Committee (SC)
- Decisions on the dissemination. Some members of the SC will be in charge of developing the dissemination plan and have them ready for the next MM.
- Decisions on the financial management.
- Revision of the schedule planned in section 4 (Implementation) and commitment from all members.
- Organisation of the first Training activity in The United Kingdom: The partner from the United Kingdom will be asked to present a draft of the venue, programme and contents.
- Organisation of the second Training activity in Greece: The partner from Greece will be asked to present a draft of the venue, programme and contents.
- Preparation of Result 4a: EROVET Excellence
- Preparation of Results 2a/2b
- Revision of the Impact indicators and agreements on their monitoring
- Confirmation of the constitution of the EROVET community including: performance framework, policies, stakeholders, structures and leads for each outcome.
EROVET RECENT TWEETS
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.